This week’s guest is Karl Mehta, CEO of Edcast, one of the hottest companies in learning technology. Karl is an innovative thinker who left his role as a venture capitalist to build Edcast, which has been widely hailed as the top learning platform on the market (as you will hear, Karl and the team believe Edcast is a “knowledge cloud”, not necessarily an LXP).
This interview was a lot of fun and covers a wide range of important learning industry trends. (My personal favorite is the section about how data can predict which of your employees is most likely to leave next 😊)
- The pros and cons of moving Edcast’s Future of Work conference online
- The official Edcast origin story
- The importance of consumer grade technology in the workplace
- An deep dive on Edcast as a “Knowledge Cloud”
- The evolving role of L&D given the prominence of AI recommendation engines
- The power of data and its role in the future of learning
- Karl’s seat at the table of the World Economic Forum
- Advice for any company looking to begin their digital transformation
Connect with or follow Karl on LinkedIn
To get in touch with me, Simon Behan, reach out on LinkedIn or email me at email@example.com
At SureSkills, we deliver learning services to the worlds leading technology companies and global organizations.
Thanks for listening!